Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And I think it's gonna be a long long time ...

I first heard this song on the radio back when I was working in London..

They played it on BBC Radio 2, I still remember...

I was working on a sandwich place.. getting bored ..

Stopped what I was doing... and stood there listening as if I was hypnotized..

specially when the band gets along with him in and he goes ...
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man ..
And for that 4 minutes I was very very far away from there ..

2 comments:

  1. It's even better live. Much better! I've seen Elton live (even got his autografh! =)) several time and it's just... amazing every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really !!.. I'd like to see him live.. anyway I like the studio version

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails