Friday, June 11, 2010

Will I wait a lonely lifetime...

If you want me to, I will ...


There is no favorite song on "the White Album" for me..

The whole album is amazing ...

But yesterday I was goofing with the guitar, while on my own thinking about a girl.. and played "I Will" like 20 times..

I remembered when I first had a look to it.. It was the first CD my mother bought me.. and when I listened to "I Will" I just though it was a perfect song..

It's often underrated, because there are some others which have transcended more like "Happiness is a Warm Gun", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".. but all 30 songs on the record are great.







Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to, I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know, I will
I will.


4 comments:

  1. that was on a very lovesick afternoon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of the greatest albums ever. Lucky girl that you were thinking about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbara.. nice to see you..

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails