Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ser valiente no es solo cuestion de suerte...




To be brave is not just a question of luck..


So many great bands appeared in Spain in the last years.. Vetusta Morla, as the turtle in the Neverending Story by Michael Ende, is one of them.. maybe the band that had more exposure to media..

somehow I didn't listened to them properly
until just yesterday night while drawing on my desk this song came on a playlist I made of Spanish bands..

this sentence caught my attention..
and then the whole song...
then the album..

Wow... Then I found this video, and the sound is just perfect.. you can see they are quite emoted by listening the crowd singing the lyrics... dream come true ?? probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails