Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thing like that drive me out of my mind...



This song maybe on my top ten list since the first time I heard it..

The whole transformer album is electric and just looking to the cover is a must to understand Rock history..

inside that masterpiece.. you'll find.. David Bowie, Mick Rock, Herbie Flowers, Mick Ronson, Klaus Voorman, Sid Vicious, Andy Warhol, Ronnie Ross, Henry Mark and John...

You can take a walk on the wild side, attend a makeup session and a terrific phone conversation in NYC... You may also find a perfect day..
You may be hit by a flower, or you may loose your head if you start giving some ...



1 comment:

  1. oh, I like that - this should be a required to listen to song/album.

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails