Wednesday, December 29, 2010

tattoo'd lady, pretty baby...



When I was in Dublin this summertime I was surprised by Rory's guitar hanging from a wall in Temple Bar..

I got to know him specially because Fender made a replica of this guitar.. And I think this is the greatest guitar ever.. It's shred and wormed out .. as an instrument should be

Quite expensive, unluckily... but anyway that's just a memorabilia thing...

Though I wish I would have it..

How he made it ?? Ireland back in the 70's was not an easy place to live in.. not even for making it into rock music.. but there he is..

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Rory. I also like looking at all the memorabilia of musicians...do you have Hard Rock Cafe's over there?

    When I check my stats on my blog, the top two searches used to find me are "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band" and "Rory Gallagher". Wild, huh?

    Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really ?? mine is KISS BAND PICTURES.., though there is only one Kiss pic..

    that day I was sitting on the terrace of a bar having a coffee quite early ,,, and suddenly started checking the view and saw the guitar just there in the street... on a wall...

    We do have HRC in Barcelona.. I even worked there ;)

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails