OK.. This one goes for my book "Unexpected Lists on Rock History"
Some bands are linked through some of the record covers. In this case we have four-member bands which at one point of their careers decide to release a record where the design is simply a four division placing each members face on each quarter.
I haven't done too much investigation , but believe that "Let It Be" may probably be the first one.
I like that record covers, because shows that the band is equally divided by the sum of it's parts.
Number 4 is magic in music.
Here they are.
1) THE BEATLES - LET IT BE
2) FLEETWOOD MAC - THE ORIGINAL
3) VAN HALEN - VAN HALEN
4) TALKING HEADS - REMAIN IN LIGHT
5) MÖTLEY CRÜE - SHOUT AT THE DEVIL
6) GORILLAZ - DEMON DAYS
7) QUEEN - HOT SPACE
8) BLUR - BEST OF
9) U2 - POP
10) KISS - THE VERY BEST OF
11) POISON - LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN
12) PINK FLOYD - IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ?