Sunday, September 5, 2010

... What are you so afraid of?

In Q's issue of August different artists choose their top ten songs of the moment..

I was checking Bruce Springsteen's list and he mentions a song by Ron Sexsmith..

Even his name is familiar, I never found the moment to listen to him...

So I went to his first record which had the following critic ..

"Ron Sexsmith is so anti-cool that this may actually be one the coolest albums you hear"
Secret Heart reminds me a bit of Roy Orbison's fragility, and the musical logical sense of Brian Wilson and McCartney..

Regarding the question he throws.. We are afraid of rejection and feeling small .. I guess he already knows..

1 comment:

  1. If you and Bruce like him I know I will too! So glad I stopped by here today.

    ReplyDelete

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails