Monday, September 13, 2010

...What reasons do you need ?

Every Monday life starts again...

Then why don't we like them ?

Probably because the strength of laziness wins the battle to initiative..

So from now on I will take good care with Mondays, because they are the best days for taking the greatest decisions...

What are you going to do for the rest of the week ?

Even my current-new-found-consideration for the 1st day of the week... I still love the Boomtown Rats classic... "I don't like Mondays"

Which turned out to be the ultimate chronicle of a lovely teenager shooter girl... so bad..

I guess is all about a praise on boredom, low self-esteem and going to school another dull Monday morning ...

I almost forgot to mention ... this song contains the coolest hand-claps in pop history..


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails