Tuesday, March 16, 2010

... I pick myself up and get back in the race


Frank Sinatra said “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass.”
This should be the first thing to read in the morning.

First time I heard this song I felt like traveling all over the world and start a band and hug my brother, and jump so high I couldn't never fall and then swim in the sea till I get exhausted and write a book and say to the world... That's life !!

Always a smile comes on my face when I hear this song, It kicks your ass, it makes you jump from your seat and start enjoying what you've got, the smallest good thing that you may have around, hold onto it, grab it hard, don't let it go !!!

So each time I find myself flat on my face ... I pick myself up and get back in the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails