Friday, April 16, 2010

the cheapest stuff is all I need ...

If this blog was a dictionary and I had to describe what a riff is… It would be quite a boring thing to do.. so I believe that hearing one is actually the best way to get it. ..

I love riffs.. and people may say that Whole Lotta Love or Smoke on the Water are the best ever..but I really don’t know if there's such thing..

Satisfaction has one of the greatest riffs and also is very easy to play..

They said the first riff song was What'd I Say by Ray Charles.. which actually it’s played on a keyboard..

Anyway my choice for the golden riff is …. COLD GIN by the ace of the aces… Mr. Ace Frehley, aka the Spaceman, and other three guys that use to play with him.. in a band called KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails