Tuesday, April 20, 2010

...Won't you help to sing

This will be my first post paying tribute to the black artists from all time..

Bob Marley will be the first.. and the song I'll share is the last that he recorded on the last album he released.. Uprising..

All his philosophy, way of life, teachings are explained here in 3 minutes..

He says so many valuable things on here that you just can't be the same person after having heard it..

What it's music all about ?

For me music is what Bob Marley did with Redemption Song.


Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs,
Redemption songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails