Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Don’t Know Where The Sunbeams End And The Starlight Begins


Helplessly I had to surrender to the Flaming Lips pressure ...

There was so many references all over the media to not realize.

So I left myself get into their bizarre and fantastic sonic world.

They really succeed in writing perfect pop songs with surreal landscapes which seem to drink from every possible source done in the previous decades..

They are the greatest modern day psychedelic band mixed with hard beats, edgy guitar lines and evocative lyrics..

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots have enough good songs to be on the place it deserves.. And Fight Test is the perfect song to start with..

I read somewhere that they were sued because the song resembles to Father and Son by Cat Stevens... which by the way it's quite true..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails